DRDO Latest Question Paper
This paper mainly consist of questions from Aptitude, Technical( Electronics) and some generally asked interview questions.
For More DRDO Exam Question Paper - CLICK HERE
For DRDO Exam books - Click Here
Download PDF File - Click Here
A) Aptitude Questions:
1. For which field was SAMYUKTA developed and used?
d) Air force
2. Complete the following series with the next two numbers: 3, 5, 11, 21
a) 35 and 53
b) 34 and 52
c) 35 and 52
d) 34 and 53
3. In which year was DRDO formed?
4. Find the values of (A*B).A for the vectors A = 3i – 2j+k and B = 2i-k.
5. Choose the correct alternative what will be equivalent to hen, when kennel is to a dog.
6 .How will you write PARIS if DELHI is written as EDHIL?
7. Which gas causes Green House Effect in the atmosphere?
a) N2 level
b) SO2 level
c) CO2 level
d) CO level
8. From the below mentioned list of words, choose the words which are incorrectly spelt.
Accomodate, Forty, Exaggerate, Continous, Independent, Etiquette, Receipt.
9. Choose the correct alternative to which DARL 202 is a variety of:
10. Find the two numbers whose sum of two numbers is 16 and the sum of their squares is a minimum.
11. At the eye tip of a centrifugal impeller, blade velocity is 200 m/s while the uniform axial velocity at the inlet is 150 m/s. If the sonic velocity is 300 m/s, then the inlet Mach number of the flow will be
12. The five items: A, B, C, D, and E are pushed in a stack, one after the other starting from A. The stack is popped four times and each element Is inserted in a queue. Then two elements are deleted from the queue and pushed back on the stack. Now one item is popped from the stack. The popped item is
13. A metallic cube of side 10 cm, density 6.8 gm/cc is floating in liquid mercury (density 13.6gm/cc), with 5 cm height of cube exposed above the mercury level. Water (density 1 gm/cc) is filled over this, to submerge the cube fully. The new height of cube exposed above mercury level is
a) 4.6 cm
b) 5.4 cm
c) 5.0 cm
d) 5.8 cm
14. Which of the following statements will stand true, if A, B and C are three places in India with longitudes 80E, 85E and 90E respectively?
a) A, B and C all have the local time
b) Local time of C is ahead of that of B
c) Local time of A is ahead of that of C
d) Local time of B is ahead of that of C
15. Choose the correct alternative to state the meaning of word Audacity.
c) Both A & B
d) None of the above
16. The pressure drop for a relatively low Reynolds number flow in a 600 mm, 30 m long pipeline is 7OkPa. What is the wall shear stress?
a) 50 Pa
b) 1400 Pa
c) 700 Pa
d) 350 Pa
17.The radiative heat transfer rate per unit area (W/m2) between two plane parallel grey surfaces (emissivity 0.9) maintained at 400 K and 300 K is (Stefan Boltzmann constant σ = 5.67 x 10 W/m2k4)
18. A hydraulic press has a ram of 15 cm diameter and plunger of 1.5 cm. It is required to lift a mass of 1000kg. The force required on plunger is nearly equal to
B) Technical- Electronics Questions
1. Complete the following statement, In a BJT CASCODE pair, a
a) Common base follows a common emitter
c) Common emitter follows a common base
d) Common collector follows a common base
e) Common base follows a common collector
2. What will 0.75 in decimal system be equivalent to in octal system?
3. What shall be the common emitter DC current gain be when the common base DC current gain of a BJT is 0.98?
4. Ring counter is analogous to:
b) Toggle switch
c) S – R flip flop
d) Stepping switch
5. Round Robin scheduling is essentially the pre – emptive version of:
a) Shortest Job First
c) Longest remaining time
d) Shortest remaining time
6.What shall be the highest frequency of a bandwidth of a signal is 5 kHz and the lowest frequency is 52 kHz?
a) 57 kHz
b) 10 kHz
c) 5 kHz
d) 47 kHz
7. Choose the correct option that is printed as a result of the call demo (1234)?
8. Choose the correct alternative that represents an example of selection sort algorithm design technique.
b) Greedy Method
c) Dynamic Programming
d) Divide and Conquer
9. Which of the following option stands true in respect to 2phase commit protocol?
a) Detects Deadlock
b) Ensures Serializability
c) Recover from Deadlock
d) Prevents Deadlock
10. What does the computer store in the Big – Indian system?
a) LSB of data in the highest memory address of data unit
b) MSB of data in the lowest memory address of data unit
c) LSB of data in the lowest memory address of data unit
d) MSB of data in the highest memory address of data unit
11. Choose the option that does not represent a feature of WAP 2.0.
a) Interface to a storage device
c) Multimedia Messaging
d) Push & Pull Model
12. The principal of locality of reference justifies the use of
a) Virtual memory
c) Main memory
d) Cache memory